Online Ayurvedic Consultation
We offer online Ayurvedic consultations, both in our office and long distance via the phone or skype / zoom conference.
Initial Ayurvedic Health Consultations
- Initial consultations are 75-90 minutes long, and are $150.
- During this initial consultation, we go over your detailed health history.
- One of our goals is to trace sources of illness to their root cause.
- We offer a sensitive and trauma informed environment.
- A thorough assessment of your diet, lifestyle, pulse, tongue, abdominal area, face and nails are performed to determine your original constitution (Prakruti) and current state of doshic balance (Vikruti).
Together we craft your personal wellness program, based upon your goals. Recommendations are personalized for your constitution and current state of imbalance.
Ayurvedic Consultation Include-
- Nutrition, dietary guidelines and optimization
- Lifestyle recommendations and optimization
- Herbal medicine in a compilable and effective form
- General recommendations for yoga asanas and breathing practices. (A more personalized yoga plan can be crafted in a follow up yoga therapy consult.
- Recommendations for complementary Medical Massage, Yoga Therapy, Ayurvedic Therapies, including Pancha Karma, and other specific evidence based modalities as indicated by your specific condition.
- Referrals to specialists are given when appropriate and helpful.
At the completion of your consult, you will be given educational handouts, and a write out of the recommendations to take home to enhance your understanding of your Ayurvedic constitution and integrate these changes into your life.
We often recommend custom formulas and supplements which we fulfill in house and refer you to top quality suppliers
- In order to create formulas with optimal herbal synergy, that are also safe to use in your current medical condition, we take careful consideration of your current medications and herbal / dietary supplements.
- We specialize in using local plants from this rich bioregion when ever possible to supplement the rich Ayurvedic pharmacopoeia.
- We share a commitment towards planetary and personal health, and only use certified organic, sustainable, and heavy metal tested products.
- Formulas are generally made in our clinic
Follow Up Consultations
We recommend you schedule an hour follow up consultation 2 weeks to 2 months after your initial consultation so we can assess and support positive health changes and optimize your health plan.
- Follow up ayurvedic consultations are 25 min – 50 min in duration and are $45 / $90
- The total number of follow up consultations needed may vary, but usually at least 3 sessions are needed to implement changes, access and monitor results.
Frequently Asked Questions about Consultations
How much do the herbs and other recommendations cost?
The herbal formulas we create or recommend for you is usually around $45- $60 per month. Additional herbs or classic formulas we may recommend like triphala are usually between $16 – $20 for a one to two month supply. Often herbal capsules we may recommend run around $20- 30 / bottle. Other dietary changes, just involve a trip to your local grocery store, or natural health food store, and will be cost effective.
Where do I get the formulas?
We fulfill your Formulas which are generally available for pick up in our office within 2 days or via mail within 4-6 days. If additional products are needed that we do not carry, we will direct you to the most cost effective and high quality companies to place your order via Internet or phone.
How do I make these changes?
At the end of the ayurvedic consultation, we will make a wellness plan together, with gradual changes, step by step, that feel doable with your current lifestyle, time and energy levels. We are available to answer general questions via email or short phone calls. Further changes we will make together in follow up consults, where we can enjoy the steps you have taken, and the transformation you feel, as well as determine what steps to take next, and areas of support needed to make these changes.
How effective are Online Ayurvedic Consultations?
Ayurvedic Consultations are most ideal in person where we can perform palpation, and take your pulses. Online consultations, however are just as effective due to face to face conference calling and further detailed questioning. We can still effectively determine your ayurvedic constitution and current state of imbalance from your signs and symptoms and visual assessment of face, tongue, nails, etc. and create a health plan that will help you achieve results with success.